60 day money back offer
Click Below to download the Actegy Health return formDownload Now
Terms & Conditions - REVITIVE Medic, REVITIVE Pharma, REVITIVE Advanced, REVITIVE IX or REVITIVE Osteoarthritis-Knee
Instructions on how to return the REVITIVE device forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the REVITIVE 60 Day Money Back Trial ("Promotion") is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The “Promoter” is Actegy Health Pty Ltd, ABN 90 096 889 664, P.O. Box 5157, Maroochydore BC, QLD 4558.
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions:
a. "Participating Australian retail store" means a participating pharmacy or electrical retailer in Australia and excludes any online bidding or auction websites (including www.ebay.com.au), second hand and factory outlets, and any unauthorised retailers.
b. "Purchase" means that full payment is made for the Participating Product during the Promotional Period.
c. "Participating Product" means a new REVITIVE Medic, Pharma, Advanced, IX or Osteoarthritis-Knee device only. This promotion is not valid with any refurbished product or offer.
- The promotional period is from 1.8.2015 until 31.12.2017. This offer is not valid with any other Actegy Health Product and Return Claims must be lodged within 60 days of purchase. The Promotion may be closed at the Promoter's absolute discretion at any time and without notice.
- Eligible claimants can return the Participating Product if purchased from a participating pharmacy, electrical retail store or from Actegy Health during the Promotional Period.
- To return the device, eligible claimants must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation Number) within 60 days of purchase from the Actegy Health Customer Service team on 1800 890 883. The device must then be returned to Actegy Health within 14 days of the RMA being issued.
- Refund via cheque will only be provided once the Promoter receives: (1) the Participating Product in working order with all original packaging & components, manual, remote control, batteries, power adaptor, electrode body pads, leads, and any other accessories included in bundle offers. (2) a Valid Proof of Purchase (Photocopy of the original receipt. Claimant must retain the original purchase receipt); (3) the Actegy Health RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorisation Number). Actegy cannot process refunds for items that have been partially returned, damaged or that have been tampered with.
- All claims are subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of claims (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence, purchase receipt and serial number) and disqualify any claim that does not comply with these terms and conditions, The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Payments less $29.95 for postage & handling will be issued within 30 working days after the Participating Product and valid proof of purchase has been received and processed by the Promoter. Payments will be made by cheque addressed to the person on the RMA claim only and must be banked in within 12 months from the date on the cheque.
- Employees of Actegy Health and its pharmacies, resellers, electrical stores and wholesalers are not eligible for the 60 day money back offer. Purchases made for hire purposes or non-domestic use are also excluded from the 60 day money back offer.
- This offer is not redeemable in-store. The offer is limited to a maximum of one per customer.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Actegy Health bears no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise, or for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information whether provided by a claimant or otherwise.
For any assistance, please call our Customer Service team on 1800 890 883 or email email@example.com.