Can I Use REVITIVE?
Who can’t use REVITIVE?
REVITIVE should not be used by people
- Fitted with an electronic implant such as a pacemaker or AICD
- Being treated for or with the symptoms of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Who are pregnant
Warnings and cautions
- Open, broken or bleeding skin – dress any open wounds before use
- Tissue bleed (internal / external)
- Epilepsy – do not use the TENS Electrode Body Pads on the neck area.
- Malignancy (tumour)
- Infected tissue (inc. Cellulitis)
If you have any concerns or would like further information you can call our customer service team on 1800 775 529 or consult your doctor.