Terms & Conditions
REVITIVE Warranty Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to participants aged 18 years and above who have purchased a REVITIVE IX, Advanced or Regular device from www.revitive.com.au or a participating retailer in Australia. Participating Australian retail store means a participating pharmacy or electrical retailer in Australia and excludes any online bidding or auction websites (including www.ebay.com.au) or any unauthorised retailers.
- Employees of Actegy Health Pty Ltd, their family members, pharmacies, retailers, resellers and wholesalers are not eligible for this promotion. Customers who have claimed the 60 Day Money Back Trial are also not eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion commences at 9am, 7th December 2015 and closes on 4th October 2016. All entries must be received by 4pm, the day before the draw.
- To enter participants must submit an online warranty registration at www.revitive.com.au/warranty-registration or mail their warranty card to Actegy Health, PO Box 5157, Maroochydore BC, QLD 4558, WITHIN 21 days of purchase.
- This promotion will have a prize draw on the following dates:
- 1st draw: 18th April 2016
- 2nd draw: 18th October 2016
- Each draw will have one winner of a REVITIVE Gift Pack worth over $60.00 (upto a maximum of $80.00), based on recommended retail price. The total prize pool value is worth $120.00.
- Winners will be notified by phone and/or email within two (2) business days of the draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should Actegy Health be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm acceptance of a prize, Actegy Health reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Participants may be asked to supply their receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to provide this may void competition entry.
- Entry is limited to one per customer.
- Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- No responsibility can be accepted for undelivered entries.
- Actegy Health reserves the right to reject any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions. The decision of Actegy Health is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This promotion can be withdrawn at any time.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/15/09617
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Actegy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4/1 Newspaper Place, Maroochydore BC, Queensland 4558. Our company ABN is 90 096 889 664. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.