Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the REVITIVE 3-Year Warranty
- Participating Product means a new REVITIVE Medic, REVITIVE Pharma, REVITIVE Advanced or REVITIVE IX only. This promotion is not valid with any refurbished product or any other REVITIVE device.
- Participating store means www.revitive.com.au only. This excludes any Australian retailer or pharmacy, online bidding or auction websites (including www.ebay.com.au), second hand and factory outlets.
- The offer period is from 28 February 2017 until 31 December 2017.
- Customers must retain their original receipt from www.revitive.com.au to be eligible for the 3-year warranty.
- If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Actegy Health, Actegy Health reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the warranty terms as set out in the REVITIVE User's Manual, provided with your REVITIVE Circulation Booster.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Actegy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4/1 Newspaper Place, Maroochydore BC, Queensland 4558. Our company ABN is 90 096 889 664. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.